Returns and Exchanges ----Clothing, parts & accessories
- All returns must be postmarked no later than 30 days from the original customer shipment date. Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging.
- Return Authorization Number: A Return Authorization Number is required for any return or exchange. To obtain a Return Authorization Number call 503-329-6555 and speak with a customer service representative . Be sure to write your Return Authorization Number clearly on the outside of the shipping box and on the return form.
- Returns For Credit: No restocking fee. Customer pays shipping charges to us.
- Exchanges: No restocking fee. Customer pays shipping charges to us.
- Incorrect Item Received: No extra charge. Ridley’s Rides will replace incorrect items and pay return shipping charges. Ridley’s Rides will reimburse Standard Ground shipping rates only.
- Model Specific Parts: Any parts returned for credit or exchange must be in new condition in the original packaging. Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return. BE SURE THE PART YOU ORDER IS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC VEHICLE. Please be aware of this policy before beginning installation of any model specific part.
- Closeouts and Blems: No refunds on closeout or blemished items. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Shipping Instructions: Return via prepaid Fed Ex, UPS or US Mail. Insure shipment for full value of purchase. Use original Ridley’s Rides packaging. Ridley’s Rides is not responsible for packages lost during return shipping.
Return/Exchange Shipping Address:
6438 SW Loop Drive
Portland, Oregon 97221